Plz add persian language!

Mahdi goodarzi

Members
Jan 3, 2019
Hi guys, we need persian language for xiaomi.eu rom in Iran!
Would you plz add this language to eu rom??

It would be added if someone will contribute and create repository with Persian translation I think

It would be added if someone will contribute and create repository with Persian translation I think

I would like to participate/initiate this project, if some one help me to start :), could you give a hint?

Hi guys, we need persian language for xiaomi.eu rom in Iran!
Would you plz add this language to eu rom??

If you had checked, there is a STICKY thread on this forum section.. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/multi-miui-rom-translation-developer-guide.16658/

Please afford some time to check / read and search the forum firstly before posting questions. It would be appreciated. Also check with @ingbrzy as to wether we will support Persian or not.

Thanks,

Mark

Reactions: sz.hatef
Thanks for reply, but that threat is Not open for further replies.
So what Can I do?
Follow the instructions... It does not require anything more than what has been outlined.

Follow the instructions... It does not require anything more than what has been outlined.
I just sent a message to @ingbrzy and he said that this is a bit too late for MIUI 10, he suggested that I should wait for MIUI 11.
I hope it will be lunched in following weeks or so. :)

I just sent a message to @ingbrzy and he said that this is a bit too late for MIUI 10, he suggested that I should wait for MIUI 11.
I hope it will be lunched in following weeks or so. :)
its some way off from a public release still. It's still in early dev.