Poco F3 Global stuck to Fastboot Logo after failed flashing of EU Custom ROM.

JayR1222

Members
Sep 17, 2021
Help, my phone is stuck at the fastboot logo I did all the steps on how to switch to EU custom ROM from Global, I unlocked the bootloader first then installed all drivers, then installed TWRP to my POCO F3 then went to the steps on flashing the EU ROM, first I downloaded the latest EU ROM stable zip to my phone then the TWRP Image file to my phone then proceeded to wipe the dalvik and flashed the EU rom file, I received a red error text but the "image flash complete" was still indicated then I proceeded to install the TWRP Image then last process is wipe /format data then rebooted and now I think I did something wrong and bricked my phone please help me. It's stuck in the fastboot logo for abt an hour now. When I try to press the power button it keeps reverting back to the fastboot logo.

Attachments

• Fastboot error.jpg
    Fastboot error.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 205

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
What happen if you hold "Volume +" and "Power" buttons simultaneously? Does it boot in TWRP or Mi Recovery (or not)?

"Format Data" is a button's name where, after tapping on it, you have to type 'yes' to confirm the action. Did you do that or not?

JayR1222

Members
Sep 17, 2021
When I hold the volume up and power button it goes to the poco logo then goes back to the fastboot logo again.

Yes I typed in "Yes" When I am trying to flash the EU rom earlier the text wasn't all blue from the youtube video I watched when he successfully flashed the EU ROM mine had a red error text. I didn't manage to take sa screenshot but still proceeded to the steps.

Poney70

Donator
Oct 3, 2019
Try to install an Official fastboot ROM via Mi Flash tool (use "clean all" option and not "clean all & lock" of course...).

If your device still can't boot to System, then contact an "EDL Unbrick" paid service via Telegram (@*spam*paid*service* - price is ~20€ via PayPal)

When your device will can boot in System, follow this guide and not something else: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...u-rom-for-redmi-k40-poco-f3-using-twrp.61851/

;)