Poco F3(K40) - Fastboot "Flashing is not allowed in Lock State"

Deadworld

Members
Feb 20, 2020
I install the last ROM (21.12.8) last week end and all works fine until today... my phone reboot to fastboot. I try reinstall the ROM using the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" and get the message: "FAILED (remote: 'Flashing is not allowed in Lock State')". Even try to install format data, but the same error ...
It seems that bootloader it's lock ...
So I check in miflash unlock tool, the status say lock, when I try unlock ... I don't understand chinese and I can get a translator ...
I spend hours trying resolve this. I use xiaomi.eu for 3 years and this is the first time I get this problem.
Any suggestion? Thank you!

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã 2021-12-22 205622.png
    Captura de ecrã 2021-12-22 205622.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 217

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
I install the last ROM (21.12.8) last week end and all works fine until today... my phone reboot to fastboot. I try reinstall the ROM using the "windows_fastboot_update_rom.bat" and get the message: "FAILED (remote: 'Flashing is not allowed in Lock State')". Even try to install format data, but the same error ...
It seems that bootloader it's lock ...
So I check in miflash unlock tool, the status say lock, when I try unlock ... I don't understand chinese and I can get a translator ...
I spend hours trying resolve this. I use xiaomi.eu for 3 years and this is the first time I get this problem.
Any suggestion? Thank you!
It is said your phone is locked to the phone number in object '623....546) and must be unlock , only, connecting with it!
May be you bought this phone from other or unlocked (a mistake because you are not the owner).
Solution for you is to pay "*spam*paid*service*" to recover it and after that you'll be able to unlock it in your own.

Deadworld

Members
Feb 20, 2020
It is said your phone is locked to the phone number in object '623....546) and must be unlock , only, connecting with it!
May be you bought this phone from other or unlocked (a mistake because you are not the owner).
Solution for you is to pay "*spam*paid*service*" to recover it and after that you'll be able to unlock it in your own.
thank you! I'm trying unlock with other account (stupid I know!) enter with (623....546) resolve that. thank you mate