Poor service from *******

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Mi 3' started by harrytheweb, Oct 5, 2013.

1. harrytheweb

May 14, 2013
    Hi all, I have had a pre order on since day 1 I have emailed twice, raised a query and sent 2 messages via Facebook to cancel my order. I've had no reply in 5 days! This is really poor. Anyone have any ideas? Live chat is never online. I'm getting tired of this now.

2. ingbrzy

ingbrzyXiaomi.eu Multilang leader
    Staff Member

As you know, there were holidays in whole China 1.10-7.10 and nobody is working there... So that's why nobody replied you...

Don't worry they will contact you soon...

~Tapatalk 4~

xiaomiworld and tamil18 like this.
  3. tamil18

tamil18Members

Dec 14, 2012
    Male
    jup! order my iocean there couple months ago! good feedback whole the way!

4. principio

principioMembers

Nov 14, 2012
    Male
    I cannot complain. I have bought my mi2s some weeks ago, had some questions and everything got answered in a day.

5. Josef

JosefMembers

Apr 4, 2013
    Male
    I sent a message on facebook and email and had to wait for over a week to get a respond, you should try e-mailing them at:
    support@*******.com

6. Nico T

Nico TMembers

Aug 12, 2013
    Male
    Ede, Netherlands
    Hi Harry, I have ordered two times, and personally I will forever stick to this webshop. Excellent service and support, not to mention the excellent way they wrap your order in a giftpaper, and know how to declare the package, or even do this exactly as you indicate.

How is your pre-order ? Did they contact you after the holidays (wich basically is their christmas time ;) ) ?

7. Josef

JosefMembers

Apr 4, 2013
    Male
    Wait until something brakes on your phone and you want to use your guarantee, like what happend to me.

8. Kyogiro

KyogiroMembers

Jan 16, 2013
    What happened to you?

Sent from my MI 2S using Tapatalk

Share Our Site