Poor service from ibuygou

harrytheweb

Members
May 14, 2013
Hi all, I have had a pre order on since day 1 I have emailed twice, raised a query and sent 2 messages via Facebook to cancel my order. I've had no reply in 5 days! This is really poor. Anyone have any ideas? Live chat is never online. I'm getting tired of this now.

Hi all, I have had a pre order on since day 1 I have emailed twice, raised a query and sent 2 messages via Facebook to cancel my order. I've had no reply in 5 days! This is really poor. Anyone have any ideas? Live chat is never online. I'm getting tired of this now.
As you know, there were holidays in whole China 1.10-7.10 and nobody is working there... So that's why nobody replied you...

Don't worry they will contact you soon...

~Tapatalk 4~

I cannot complain. I have bought my mi2s some weeks ago, had some questions and everything got answered in a day.

Hi Harry, I have ordered two times, and personally I will forever stick to this webshop. Excellent service and support, not to mention the excellent way they wrap your order in a giftpaper, and know how to declare the package, or even do this exactly as you indicate.

How is your pre-order ? Did they contact you after the holidays (wich basically is their christmas time ;) ) ?

Hi Harry, I have ordered two times, and personally I will forever stick to this webshop. Excellent service and support, not to mention the excellent way they wrap your order in a giftpaper, and know how to declare the package, or even do this exactly as you indicate.

How is your pre-order ? Did they contact you after the holidays (wich basically is their christmas time ;) ) ?

Wait until something brakes on your phone and you want to use your guarantee, like what happend to me.