[Possibly stupid question] How to disconnect from wifi?

s3axel

Members
Nov 15, 2020
Hi folks
being still rather new to MIUI I am step by step getting to know MIUI and all its specialities :)

One thing that I found yesterday: is there a way to simply disconnect from an existing wifi network without removing it completely ? E.g. on my wifes Oneplus there is a "Disconnect" button, not so on MIUI and so far I have found no way.

Just in case in matters, I'm using a Mi10 Ultra with 21/01/28-weekly MIUI 12.5....

Would be glad if you could enlighten me ;), thanks,
Axel

Last edited:
Hi folks
being still rather new to MIUI I am step by step getting to know MIUI and all its specialities :)

One thing that I found yesterday: is there a way to simply disconnect from an existing wifi network without removing it completely ? E.g. on my wifes Oneplus there is a "Disconnect" button, not so on MIUI and so far I have found no way.

Just in case in matters, I'm using a Mi10 Ultra with 21/01/28-weekly MIUI 12.5....

Would be glad if you could enlighten me ;), thanks,
Axel
Fast way: Swipe down control center from upper right corner > tap on rectangular blue button with your SSID > when it's blurred grey it is off.
Slower way: Go to Settings > Wi-Fi > switch the blue Wi-Fi toggle > it is off when it is grey and the white dot in the toggle then is on the left side.

Reactions: s3axel