Problem installing miui.eu (TWRP) .. made stupid mistake

May 23, 2018
Hi guys, need your help urgently. Today I unlocked my MI9 TE without any problem.

Also formatting dating no problem. But when I wanted to copy the miui software to internal storage it did not happen. The file could not be copied to the storage.

Well no problem .. time to sort some things out. But then I made the stupid decision to restart my phone in recovery mode while no OS on the phone ..

Now guess what .. my phone is stuck in fastboot mode and I can not start again in recovery mode .. I can not start my phone in any mode because there is nothing on the phone !

I am able to write a twrp image to my phone but when I want to start in recovery mode nothing happens .. back to fastboot mode.

So now I am stuck in fastboot mode and I need help !

Even I have done this many times before; my MI5 Plus, my Mi Pad 4 Plus and my Pocophone all without problem ..

Please guys help me !

Reactions: Prodel
Lo mismo me sucedió hace unos días y las soluciones volvieron a parpadear en la ROM global.
Si el programa FLASH TOOL le permite flashear sin problemas, adelante, solo tendrá que seleccionar la casilla FLASH ALL en la parte inferior del programa para no bloquear el cargador de arranque nuevamente.
Por otro lado, si el programa FLASH TOOL le muestra un error (como fue mi caso), simplemente ejecute el archivo FLASH_ALL.bat como administrador, con su teléfono conectado. Este procedimiento lo hice con WINDOWS. Ahora tengo mi MI9 como nuevo!

Got it ! Thanks .. you surely saved my day …
How did you do it? In my case, installing ROM cannot be don in locked phone. Help please

Did you try this?

Hi!
Yes I tried unlock bootloader with Mi Unlock, but I get a message "This account is nor bind to the phone" or something like that.

When I recieved the phone, after initial setup, I enabled usb debug and then flashed TWRP.
Afterwards I copied Rom to mobile internal memory and installed through TWRP, and I selected "format Data" as everything was Enctpyted.
Then I tried to install Rom with MiTools, and apparently all was ok, but I didn´t notice that the option "clear and lock" was activated at the bottom part of the screen.
Now if I try to flash again the recovery, to have TWRP, I get a message "Error: cannot erase in lock state"
If I try to flash ROM, same error

When I turn on mobile, it goes straight to Mi-Recovery, and never boots up.

I´ve tried many MiFlash versions, many TGZ files (Global European, Global Chinese, Russian) and no luck.

Tried this roms:
xiaomistockrom.com/xiaomi-mi-9#comment-4491287737
b i g o t a .d.miui.com/V10.2.9.0.PFAMIXM/cepheus_global_images_V10.2.9.0.PFAMIXM_20190411.0000.00_9.0_global_9973607e84.tgz
en.miui.com/a-234.html

Tried as well to put the TGZ file on the C.\ root folder, and same as if I put it on my Downloads folder.

Also the phone is not recognised when I plug it into my PC
Tried with other PC as well and same thing.

I'm desperate already, I think I havea 600€ paperholder :(

2017 I have sent my Mi5 to Xiaomi to unbrick, (with help from Trading Shenzhen). I got it back after 4 month for €80.

2017 I have sent my Mi5 to Xiaomi to unbrick, (with help from Trading Shenzhen). I got it back after 4 month for €80.
I'll send it to the seller next week, apparently he'll charge 30€. hopefully he'll be able to fix it!!

Good idea, because the phone isn't bind to your account and price is very good.

Even if they'd charge me 159€ I would pay that, rather than have a 600€ brick!

Enviado desde mi MI 8 UD mediante Tapatalk

Even if they'd charge me 159€ I would pay that, rather than have a 600€ brick!

Enviado desde mi MI 8 UD mediante Tapatalk
did you made that !!
Turn On developer option (Search on google to know more) Goto Settings > Additional settings > Developer Options > Mi Unlock Status > Click on "Add account and device"

after that make to unlock bootloader

Reactions: Mali2
did you made that !!
Turn On developer option (Search on google to know more) Goto Settings > Additional settings > Developer Options > Mi Unlock Status > Click on "Add account and device"

after that make to unlock bootloader

He can't start in android, cause there is no android on his phone

Reactions: Fordlobus