Problem Number 2 With Kate

Arnolds

Members
Nov 2, 2016
Here we go again. I flashed my locked Kate with another emmc_appsboot.mbn
When i start my phone i see a screen with 35 things to checkt or the mi logo with the android dots. But i see the mi logo with the android dots now for 2 hours.
When i put the volume up + power, i must connect to pcsuite.
When i put the volume down + power, i get the fastboot screen and see no com by the device with miflash.
When I remove the back of the phone and unplug the cables to USB and battery, I do not come in EDL.
What can i do?

Last edited:
I've bought Kate a few weeks ago. Alltogether it could be a great phone. Fast enough, 2 days without charging with a lot of use and always online. I have niether problem with the fingerprints nor with camera focus. Both are OK for me. (current ROM: eu weekly 6.12.8)
BUT I also have the proximity issue which is more then annoying. It turns off the display, but do not turns it on when I take away the phone from my ear. So I cannot hangup the calls :). It's a shame. I've tried other roms, versions, proximity calibration, but nothing. Just the phone restart helps on a brighter place. If I restart it in dark, it remains wrong.
I think restarting a phone more time a day in 2016 is not acceptable :), but I have no other solution yet.

That's why I switched to latest stable xiaomi.eu

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 3 mit Tapatalk

I'm using the before one of the latest. With the last one beside the proximity sensor also the camera focus is not working.
So it does not seem to be the best choice :)

Delete Camera data and reboot. Focus should work again then.

Reactions: Balázs Nagy
I've bought Kate a few weeks ago. Alltogether it could be a great phone. Fast enough, 2 days without charging with a lot of use and always online. I have niether problem with the fingerprints nor with camera focus. Both are OK for me. (current ROM: eu weekly 6.12.8)
BUT I also have the proximity issue which is more then annoying. It turns off the display, but do not turns it on when I take away the phone from my ear. So I cannot hangup the calls :). It's a shame. I've tried other roms, versions, proximity calibration, but nothing. Just the phone restart helps on a brighter place. If I restart it in dark, it remains wrong.
I think restarting a phone more time a day in 2016 is not acceptable :), but I have no other solution yet.
Why multi posting? 3x same posting in 3 different topics not necessary...

I was wondering too. Thought it is tapatalk glitch...