Problem To Install Xiaomi.eu Rom

davdu12

Members
Sep 26, 2017
Hello,

Sorry for my english

I have a problem when i want to install the rom.

In TWRP , When I search the rom, all the phone records are empty, moreover I do not have the record Download?

I don't understand why.

Would it come that I did not install rom dev?

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry for my english

In TWRP , When I search the rom, all the phone records are empty, moreover I do not have the record Download?

I don't understand why.

Thanks
Do you do wipe data at first time when you enter in twrp?

Hello,

Sorry for my english

I don't understand why.

Thanks
Phone records are saved if you login to mi account before and after flashing ROM so it can be restored. Download folder is empty only when you wipe your internal storage. If you only wipe data and cache only, it shouldn't be empty.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hello @davdu12, if you need to do a fresh install of the xiaomi.eu ROM, follow these steps:

BEWARE, you'll lose all installed apps and data that is not synced with a Mi, Google or any other account.

1) Download the Mi 5c xiaomi.eu ROM to your PC and connect your device.
2) Boot your Mi 5c in TWRP recovery and tap on wipe, then go to advanced wipe and put a tick on everything except for SD card. Then swipe for full wipe.
3) Reboot into recovery mode via reboot menu in TWRP.
4) You should see your device internal storage on your PC, with just a TWRP folder inside: copy the xiaomi.eu ROM zip next to that folder (not inside of it).
5) In TWRP tap on install, you should now see the ROM listed: tap on it then swipe to install.
6) Wait for the first boot to finish (will take quite sometime, around 5-8 minutes) and you'll be ready to rock!

Thanks all, i test this solution this saturday. I thinks the rom is global
Beware there's no Global ROM available on Mi 5c, only China stable or China developer. If you do have what seems to be a stock Global, then that's what we call a "fake ROM" (some third party resellers create these things), absolutely get rid of them if that's the case, as they're broken and extremely buggy.

guys i use Stable ROM and can i install Weekly rom without wipe ? just to install from TWRP ...