Problem upgrading from miui 9 to 10

Oct 18, 2014
Hi all, as the title says i have some problems upgrading to miui 10 xiaomi eu on my Mi Note 3 (jason).
Long story short: i'm on miui 9 now, rebooting to my twrp, advance wipe (dalvik + data + cache + internal storage + system) then Format data and typed "yes" to continue.
After doing that i connect my phone to pc and transfer the miui 10 rom (latest 9.5.9), flashing it without error and after flash pressing the reboot button but twrp warning me that there is no os installed on device (so it boots into nothing).
What i'm doing wrong? The latest miui 9 rom (xiaomi eu) for Mi Note 3 flash and start without any problem.

Did you really tried to boot the system despite the twrp warning - sometimes the warning is false. Also use twrp 3.2.3.0 or 3.3.0.0

Did you really tried to boot the system despite the twrp warning - sometimes the warning is false. Also use twrp 3.2.3.0 or 3.3.0.0
Yeah i tried booting and nothing it goes in bootloop, now i have updated my twrp to 3.3.0.0 and i'm going to try again to flash miui 10.
On xda and twrp official site the error is something related to the "system" wipe, i don't know, i have to wipe it or not going from miui 9 to 10?

System is automatically overwritten when flashing new rom. If you manually wipe it it won't cause any problems.

System is automatically overwritten when flashing new rom. If you manually wipe it it won't cause any problems.
Ok everything goes right and the miui 10 is correctly installed now. I dont know if it is for the twpr 3.3.0.0 or if i didnt wipe system this time, anyways thank you!

Ok everything goes right and the miui 10 is correctly installed now. I dont know if it is for the twpr 3.3.0.0 or if i didnt wipe system this time, anyways thank you!
It's probably that you used an old version of twrp. Glad it worked after all