Problem with activating data sync with activation SMS

milos.fon

Members
Mar 7, 2022
Hi all,

I have Xiaomi Mi11 Lite 5G.

I performed Master Reset of the phone, and now I have a problem when I try to do synchronization of messages. I used to be able to do this before, and there was no problems. Bare in mind, that every time I did this I was with the same operator, as I am right now. The message that I get is in the attachment, and I will also translate, as it is in Serbian:

"Couldn't activate service. The activation SMS was not sent. Please, check if SIM 1 works properly and try again. Read the Instruction for using MI account if you have any further questions"

Is there anything I can do, or I have to talk to my operator? If so, what should I ask them to do on their end?

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG-60073f12aee0c238718c47f24518f05d-V.jpg
    IMG-60073f12aee0c238718c47f24518f05d-V.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 183
Hello my friends about the SIM activation problem for the messages and the cloud call historian is suffering from my Xiaomi 13 device I have the recent stable EU FUXI_V14.0.27.0 that I have read the solution I have not helped me to work!

Mi 12t pro running the latest EU rom also has the problem of not being able to activate Sim, is there any way to fix it? I tried many methods online without success

I had the same problem with one SIM card. I had to set the correct provider in MBN for the given SIM..

Reactions: Jacometto
I had the same problem with one SIM card. I had to set the correct provider in MBN for the given SIM..

Thanks for your suggestion!
I hadn't issues when Weekly EU installed.
None issues with 5G, VoLTE, VoWiFi or to send and receive SMS either.
My Mi account has 6 years success activation my devices with none fail. Now with Stable EU is the first time that I couldn't activate it.