Invalid Problem with gyro and proximity sensors when installing xiaomi.eu on my 9T

Christhian Meza

Members
May 28, 2020
About 3 days ago I installed Xiaomi.eu (11.0.6), and today I realized that I had removed the gyroscope and proximity sensors or at least it did not detect me, since I installed an application and none of the previous 2 recognize me , I realized when I wanted to watch a video on YouTube, when I wanted to leave a video and it came out horizontal, never vertical, just like the proximity sensor when I make calls.
Do you have any solution.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-28-13-57-35-083_com.anu.main.myandroid.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 221
Have you wiped the Persist partition in the advanced format menu in TWRP? That could be the issue you are having.

See FAQ from Thread '[WEEKLY] Confirmed Issues & FAQ':

Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Camera and/or sensors are not working!
A: You wiped "Persist" partition using an unofficial TWRP build. You shouldn't have done that.
You'll now have to flash the latest official fastboot ROM for your device to restore this partition.

If the Persist partition was not wiped you may want to try to reinstall (dirty flash, no wipe) the ROM again, if that does not help you can always try a clean install.

Have you wiped the Persist partition in the advanced format menu in TWRP? That could be the issue you are having.

See FAQ from Thread '[WEEKLY] Confirmed Issues & FAQ':

If the Persist partition was not wiped you may want to try to reinstall (dirty flash, no wipe) the ROM again, if that does not help you can always try a clean install.

I thought about it, and I don't want to have those errors, from the sensors.
Now I am with xiaomi.eu with those errors, if I want to return to the Official MIUI Stock, will those errors continue or will everything return to normal?
I would appreciate your answer