Problem with installing new ROM - bootloader successfully unlocked - TWRP installed - unable to copy ROM in memory

Kubrick

Members
Jun 3, 2016
Hi,
as described above I've successfully unlocked the bootloader of my grus and then installed the correct TWRP (3.3.1.-12) and tried to install the latest weekly EU ROM.
The first problem I got was the following: I couldn't get into TWRP with VOL+ & Power when the phone wasn't connected to the pc but I always got in the mi-recovery 3.0 menu.
What I did then was copying the ROM to the internal storage and getting in TWRP while having the phone connected to the pc but when I tried to reboot after the installation the phone always goes back in TWPR.
Strange thing is: there are now some weird files (e.g. "0inU1v24HdxYweRYyGXaMD") in the internal storage menu and I'm now unable to copy another ROM in the internal storage to try a new installation.
Could someone please help?
Thanks,
Kubrick

Meanwhile I found the solution to my problem myself by using the XiaoMiFlash-Tool. Fortunately flashing the Global stable ROM worked like a charm! Pouuh ;-)!

i had the same problem
in twrp you need to do "Format data" in the wipe section
after i flash the xiaomi.eu stable rom via OTG
and work's great ;)