Problem With Locked Fastboot Mode

Discussion in 'Redmi Pro' started by Pedroncillo, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Pedroncillo

Mar 31, 2017
    Male
    Hello all,

I have already received my confirmation SMS to do the unlock bootloader to my Xiaomi Redmi Pro, but now I have a problem where the phone has Fastboot mode blocked.

I am currently using the china version weekly developer 7.3.23 with MIUI 8.

Does anyone know why this happens? Or how to access / activate the Fastboot mode?

Regards.

2. stevedat

stevedatMembers

Aug 14, 2016
    Male
    re-locked by flashing with Fastboot is normal ou jjust need to use M Unlock to get it done

3. Pedroncillo

Mar 31, 2017
    Male
    Hi stevedat, yes, i flashed it with the Chine Developer Weekly that i say in the other message, but, to use the Mi Unlock application, i need to put the phone in Fastboot mode, but i can`t do it with the traditional mode by turning off my device, press the Power button and Volume - button at the same time. So i don`t know how to solve it.

PD: this is the screen that say that Fastboot mode isn`t unlocked.

Attached Files:

4. pepe35

pepe35Members

Dec 24, 2016
    Male
    this picture is usual with locked bootloader. Try "adb reboot bootloader" from ms-dos console. you need to install adb drivers previously.

5. Pedroncillo

Mar 31, 2017
    Male
    Thanks you pepe, its exactly the command that i use in the guide that Wilderone give to me. Here are the link to forum in Q&A with the full guide to solve it.

PD: link https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/problem-with-locked-fastboot-mode.39427/

Share Our Site