problem with microphone

May 11, 2013
It has been asked several times.
Go to settings - sound - suppress noise during calls and try changing to single mic.

Jun 2, 2014
From what i've read it could be a problem related to last version 4.6.6. Try to flash any of the 4.5.x series or before and see if it keeps giving the problem.

Jan 13, 2014
This is old issue, I have this problem from the phone release, low call quality on microphone in regular or aps like viber, have to speak more loudly and can't use pistons 2 in public, ppl just not hear me often and need to scream out words ...

Jun 6, 2014
Hi Federico, did you use the version that ******* suggested and does it work properly? I'm having the same problem and if I can't make decent phonecalls with my MI3, it's pretty much useless to me, so I really want it fixed.

May 27, 2014
I've received mi 3 two days ago.
Unfortunately, the phone appears to have big problem with the microphone, the listener hears little or nothing.
I've update the phone with the ROM last version multilanguage (http://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/4-6-6.24524/).
I don't know if it's a hardware or software problem.

Someone is having the same problem?

Anyone have suggestions?

thanks
It is rom problem, I've had same issue until 2 days ago.
backup > boot to recovery > delete all data > reboot to latest system ... mine is 4.5.30 now and finally works with no issues. I don't believe that 4.6.13 will cause same issues, it looks to me that wipe cache script fails to do it on some phones so I had to do it manually from recovery.

Dec 1, 2013
TESTED

4.6.13 solve the mic problem.

single mic noise suppression enabled dual mic noise suppression enabled
normal call
mic below function, mic up no function mic below function, mic up no function
speaker phone call
mic below no function & mic up function mic below & mic up function

Dec 1, 2013
TESTED

4.6.13 solve the mic problem.

single mic noise suppression enabled