Problem with recovey installation

Viru78

Members
Nov 12, 2019
Hello everyone, I recently installed via twrp 3.5.0.9 the new official V12.0.5.0.QFJEUXM rom from the latest xiaomi eu stable rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.1.2.0.RFJCNXM_v12-11). I just wanted to see how it was, now, I can not install the recovery again to install the xiaomi eu. Someone know how to help me.
It is as if it does not recognize the device when I send it the adb command, although in principle it does.

Thank you first of all.

Hello everyone, I recently installed via twrp 3.5.0.9 the new official V12.0.5.0.QFJEUXM rom from the latest xiaomi eu stable rom (xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20MI9T_V12.1.2.0.RFJCNXM_v12-11). I just wanted to see how it was, now, I can not install the recovery again to install the xiaomi eu. Someone know how to help me.
It is as if it does not recognize the device when I send it the adb command, although in principle it does.

Thank you first of all.

View attachment 36315View attachment 36316
Do you have to install twrp since it is all ready installed? This does not solve your problem but the same twrp can be used to install xiaomi.eu stable or weekly.

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TB-J606F en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: Viru78
Do you have to install twrp since it is all ready installed? This does not solve your problem but the same twrp can be used to install xiaomi.eu stable or weekly.

Envoyé de mon Lenovo TB-J606F en utilisant Tapatalk
when i had installed the official rom the stock recovery is installed, ( 3.0 i think) and i can´t install teamwin recovey with an installer neither adb commands

Hello,

Don't use adb command to boot to fastboot.

Hold " Power " and " Vol - " buttons simultaneously to boot in fastboot mode.

Also, use a USB-2.0 port on your computer (not USB-3.x).

;)

Reactions: Viru78
Hello,

Don't use adb command to boot to fastboot.

Hold " Power " and " Vol - " buttons simultaneously to boot in fastboot mode.

Also, use a USB-2.0 port on your computer (not USB-3.x).

;)
Doesn't work......but thanks

fixed, thanks for your answers, the problem were the laptop and drivers, i have had used other pc and install without problems.

Reactions: Poney70