problem with root permission

In the security folder. Name depends.on rom, Lbe guard or permissions or similar. Then click manage root permissions, turn on toggle at top right to enable root.

ok..is rooting..but my problem isn't solve..I just bought one Xiaomi m1, when I try to update it with the appropriate application gives me an error (http://www.google.it/imgres?um=1&hl...w=117&start=0&ndsp=50&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:68), then try to entare in recovery and gives me the same error (http://www.google.it/imgres?um=1&hl...w=117&start=0&ndsp=50&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:68), but if after I press home button I go to this page (http://www.google.it/imgres?um=1&hl...w=190&start=0&ndsp=48&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:75 not quite the same but very similar) I think the error is in Android, right? where could it be?

If that picture is your stock recovery, its not a Mi-One, simple as that.

I agreed with lenny.

Standart Mi-Recovery looks like this:

x_69443c6f.jpg

Reactions: lenny_kano
did it come in the box if you searc for xiaomi m1 ? with all the stuff that is in the original box?
And if you have different recovery then in the image from type-R its probably a fake phone.

Recently in our country (Russia), many of those, who have ordered MiOne Plus - received phones on the CPU MTK. Which looks like an 100% original! but they have 800x480, and no lock sim-card. They don't have fastboot menu, but have a factory mode.
They all come with cracked installed AnTuTu which shows result like an originall M1Plus....

Orders are made ​​primarily on taobao and aliexpress.

M1S fakes until such was not.

never heard for taobao but alienexpress is like asian ebay with a lot of fake stuff and real stuff.
If you want non fake stuff you need to find websites that a lot of people have bought from and think is safe.
Alienexpress is not a webstore that sell there own stuff its just a lot of people like ebay so then you would need to find a seller with a good reputation.

When the M1 and M1S comes out they will jump on it and fake it as fast as they can since the market is so hot when it arrives. So it dont shock me that its faked fast. They have probably already started with faking the M2 or are working on it.

Hope you didnt have to pay much for the phone since its fake :/

blackstones, the worst thing, that people have paid to 280$ for thate fakes. And now some of them (which buy from Tao) trying to made a return the goods.

Sorry for my English.

oh damn :( that makes me mad :mad: not only did they get scammed with fake stuff but they also paid full price for fake stuff :(
Dont think they will see the money or the phone then probably if the guy selling is that much of a asshole.
That sucks so bad :(

Yeah but people buy fake s**t all the time doesnt matter what it is. Phones, clothes, electronics, cigarets probably if it can be made and people want it and there is money to be made they fake it. The only thing i havent seen fake/pirated yet is milk :D
So it really don't have nothing to do with them not selling international it has to do with where you buy it.
Even in real proper stores you can probably end up with buying some high end pirated stuff, it sucks but its true.

you dont need to download a app just go into the app LBE Guard that is already on the phone and activate root

i bought a xiaomi mi 2 phone.but i don't know how to root it..if someone know teach me how to root this phone step by step..thanks you.

Miui phones don't have root permissions anymore, if you are on a stable build (mine is ICS 20) it tells you that you have to switch to the developer edition in order to get root permissions. In the past it was as simple as going to Tools->Permission Manager, not anymore it was removed since the say it can lead to instability.

Reactions: type-R
Are you saying the new Xiaomi phones dont have root? im using the latest version of miui on the M1 plus and i got root and can turn it on and off as much as i want.

i bought a xiaomi mi 2 phone.but i don't know how to root it..if someone know teach me how to root this phone step by step..thanks you.
Hi! If you have an JLB3.0 ROM - it's stable Xiaomi ROM whith no root access!!! You have to try the developer version of MIUI, like 2.11.9 or wait for friday's 2.11.16 - these ROM's have Root access!!!

Good luck!

Reactions: gasparov
Are you saying the new Xiaomi phones dont have root? im using the latest version of miui on the M1 plus and i got root and can turn it on and off as much as i want.

Yes, I have used to have version ICS 20 and that one didn't have root, previous ones had it.