problem with twrp which restart

Grise

Members
Mar 22, 2020
Good evening,
I received my mid mix 3 for almost 4 weeks, I unlocked the bootlaoder and immediately installed twrp with the rom xiaomi .eu.
I was stuck on the restart of the twrp and no possibility of going on the file of such ...
I installed with miiflash the miui 11 global stable rom and keep the bootlaoder unlock ... everything works with the global stable rom except some applications and goggle updates.
what should i do with twrp
I would really like to install the xiaomi.eu rom ...
I use this rom on my mid mix 2 and I like this rom
thank you
Grise
(sorry for my english and thanks goggle translation)

I read other post with the problem, I do not understand how to do it.
thank you

Hi,

Download TWRP from twrp.me (official).
Rename file to "twrp" just to make it easy for you when you flash it adb "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img".
After this command TWRP is on your device. Do not give command "fastboot boot twrp.img", but disconnect phone from pc/laptop and turn it off. Then push volume+ & powerbutton to put phone in recovery. TWRP will start. Make your needed setiings and restart TWRP. Then do a wipe advanced and press Format > type Yes.
With this you do a clean install.
At last put your wanted EU MIUI (stable or beta) rom on the phone (connect it to pc and put the rom in storage) and install with TWRP.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Good luck,
Alex

Reactions: AMZMA
Hi,

Download TWRP from twrp.me (official).
Rename file to "twrp" just to make it easy for you when you flash it adb "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img".
After this command TWRP is on your device. Do not give command "fastboot boot twrp.img", but disconnect phone from pc/laptop and turn it off. Then push volume+ & powerbutton to put phone in recovery. TWRP will start. Make your needed setiings and restart TWRP. Then do a wipe advanced and press Format > type Yes.
With this you do a clean install.
At last put your wanted EU MIUI (stable or beta) rom on the phone (connect it to pc and put the rom in storage) and install with TWRP.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask.

Good luck,
Alex

hi alex,
I followed your explanations and nothing works as you explained.
I'm still stuck on the twrp loop and unable to find the rom.eu.
When you say: Then perform advanced cleaning and press Format> type Yes.
can you give more details (what should i tick?)
if i check internal memory i remove all of this?
I'm lost with the mid mix 3

hi alex,
I followed your explanations and nothing works as you explained.
I'm still stuck on the twrp loop and unable to find the rom.eu.
When you say: Then perform advanced cleaning and press Format> type Yes.
can you give more details (what should i tick?)
if i check internal memory i remove all of this?
I'm lost with the mid mix 3
Hi, can you enter TWRP?
If yes, go to Wipe. Then Format (down screen on the right side), click Format. Then type Yes. It will erase all. TWRP stays and then you can put rom again and install it. The MIUI.EU rom is here in this forum.

Hi Alex,
I have done exactly your advice and for the moment everything works perfectly ....
(I installed rom.eu twice to be sure that the twrp does not restart in a loop) :)
THANK YOU I'm happy

Reactions: Alexiaomi
Hi Alex,
I have done exactly your advice and for the moment everything works perfectly ....
(I installed rom.eu twice to be sure that the twrp does not restart in a loop) :)
THANK YOU I'm happy
Hi, that's great. I am happy for you.
When you have any problems (hope not) just send me a message.

Enjoy!

See ya,
Alex

Reactions: Grise