Problems since last update

bohlentabata

Members
Dec 11, 2021
I have a Redmi Note 9 Pro and I'm having some problems since the release of the last update (12.5).
When the update was installed, automatically took off my personal photo that was my wallpaper and lock screen, and since then, I'm not able to set any personal photo as wallpaper and lock screen. I go to Settings>wallpaper, select the photo, choose to apply as both, it's said that the photo was set, but the screen continues black.
Another problem that I have since the update is that I do not have anymore the floating window from Spotify that allowed me to change or stop the music without opening the app. Now, every time I want to skip some music, or pause, I need to open the app.

What can I do to solve those?

I have a Redmi Note 9 Pro and I'm having some problems since the release of the last update (12.5).
When the update was installed, automatically took off my personal photo that was my wallpaper and lock screen, and since then, I'm not able to set any personal photo as wallpaper and lock screen. I go to Settings>wallpaper, select the photo, choose to apply as both, it's said that the photo was set, but the screen continues black.
Another problem that I have since the update is that I do not have anymore the floating window from Spotify that allowed me to change or stop the music without opening the app. Now, every time I want to skip some music, or pause, I need to open the app.

What can I do to solve those?
send full reference number of this installed rom!