Proper CRT off animation GUIDE for Galaxy SIII and Moded file MIUI V5_4.1.17 Updated

Aug 4, 2011
Hello to all,

I just wanted to share the mode of CRT off animation for Galaxy SIII that i made every weak.
This CRT off animation is in a proper way because if have the phone off you turn on again without unlock and press off again the screen works in the right way without woke up again alone till you unlock an power off.

I hope you guys like and if the downloads of the mod are higher i will try to do it every release of MIUI V5.

Attachments

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2013
Thank you so much! It works perfectly.. I hope you modify that all new versions..

Thank you again..

Jun 13, 2013
can i ask something more? maybe you can help me.... i download MIUIThemeEditor for Mac (java version) but on my Mac don't work, i read some post on XDA (i think) and someone say to edit java file and change something... can you help me with theme editor?

Jun 13, 2013
can i ask something more? maybe you can help me.... i download MIUIThemeEditor for Mac (java version) but on my Mac don't work, i read some post on XDA (i think) and someone say to edit java file and change something... can you help me with theme editor?

never mind about it because I download the last version and it work.

GT-N7100