Push notifications mihome

GiannisNem

Members
Oct 9, 2021
Hi,I have installed a 360 security camera and an ec3 camera but the app does not sending notifications any more.At the beginning I was receiving random notifications.I have done all the appropriate settings and send to feedback service but no response until now.The miui of my redmi note 10s is 12.5.10 version stable, the current version of mihome app is 4.0.4_0098 and the server selection is in Greece where I live.
Your help would be very nice because I bought these cameras to send notifications in time so these cameras would go to junk.Their specs included detection alarm so this product misinform or they cannot support their product aftersale with dedicated software.Moreover the feedback of mihome is ridiculous.There was not either one response to my messages.Thanks!

Hi,I have installed a 360 security camera and an ec3 camera but the app does not sending notifications any more.At the beginning I was receiving random notifications.I have done all the appropriate settings and send to feedback service but no response until now.The miui of my redmi note 10s is 12.5.10 version stable, the current version of mihome app is 4.0.4_0098 and the server selection is in Greece where I live.
Your help would be very nice because I bought these cameras to send notifications in time so these cameras would go to junk.Their specs included detection alarm so this product misinform or they cannot support their product aftersale with dedicated software.Moreover the feedback of mihome is ridiculous.There was not either one response to my messages.Thanks!
Hey dude, this might be of help to you too, i switched to region Singapore, readded everything, nothing was working. So i started putting it in the box to return it, taking off the sensors and putting them in the box, then lastly unplugging the hub, and after 1 minute since the hub was offline, notifications started comming in. Replugged everything, and now all works fine. All push notifications are coming in nicely. Note: you must have location turned on!

Try this

Attachments

• 01.jpeg
    01.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 5,309
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 5,047
  • 03.jpeg
    03.jpeg
    48.9 KB · Views: 4,923
  • 04.jpeg
    04.jpeg
    111.8 KB · Views: 4,819
  • 05.jpeg
    05.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 4,804
  • 6.jpeg
    6.jpeg
    159.5 KB · Views: 4,778
  • 8.jpeg
    8.jpeg
    179.1 KB · Views: 4,388
  • 9.jpeg
    9.jpeg
    160.5 KB · Views: 5,230
Hello.
I have 5 xiaomi 360 camera. They all worked fine but for over a month I stopped receiving notifications on my IPHONE.
So mainly the stopped beeing usefull as a security camera!!!!
Any suggestions on how to receive notifications again... No alterations was made no phone or the cameras!