Question About Swapping Rom From Eu To Global From Miui

lieslieslies

Members
May 29, 2016
Hi Guys,

I have this question. I'm currently using a xiaomi.eu rom. if i want to use the global rom from miui, am i able to just download the rom and use the updater to install over? or do i have to flash the global rom and in lose my apps and data in the process. Thanks in advance

Hi Guys,

I have this question. I'm currently using a xiaomi.eu rom. if i want to use the global rom from miui, am i able to just download the rom and use the updater to install over? or do i have to flash the global rom and in lose my apps and data in the process. Thanks in advance
Do local backup in aditional settings, than you can update - if not going with updater than via twrp clean dalvik/cache and user data. Do not wipe system !!!!!
After rebooting and setup again you can restore all data and apps from local backup

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

And in Kenzo from official global to Eu. How to flash it? I'm running official global and want to migrate to eu

@Jackwu696 I have migrated from global beta to eu. Make a local backup of the apps using the mi backup app.Install twrp and flash eu rom using that.After that you can restore all the apps from backup(only the google default apps from global wont be restored and you need to install those separately)

Do local backup in aditional settings, than you can update - if not going with updater than via twrp clean dalvik/cache and user data. Do not wipe system !!!!!
After rebooting and setup again you can restore all data and apps from local backup

Redmi Note 2 P - Tapatalk

System shouldn't be wiped?I wiped the system partition while coming from global beta.