Question regarding shifting to Stable MIUI 11 from beta

Rick24

Members
Jul 2, 2016
Now the RN5PRO is EOL, so I was thinking of shifting to the latest "stable" release of MIUI 11. The problem is that I looked at the latest stable EU rom and it launched back in November of 2019(V11.0.3.0), it's tool old. My question is are there any more updates after that which made it like the last MIUI11 beta or it's completely different, if completely different than what sort of things/feature will I lose. If someone knows, you can save a lot of my time.

Same queries, waiting to know more.

Actually looking for best MIUI.EU rom to settle for
Well I tried both the latest stock ROM and the stable eu ROM & I found that both were a bit different from the latest beta which was supposed to be. But both of them were more stable, that's why they're called stable I guess . I hope stable build comes soon & I need to ask one thing, are you using whyred (on last beta) as well?, if yes can you please tell if you experience lag inside the conversations in messaging app, the stock one, I get a lot of lag while swiping up and down in any conversation.

Well I tried both the latest stock ROM and the stable eu ROM & I found that both were a bit different from the latest beta which was supposed to be. But both of them were more stable, that's why they're called stable I guess . I hope stable build comes soon & I need to ask one thing, are you using whyred (on last beta) as well?, if yes can you please tell if you experience lag inside the conversations in messaging app, the stock one, I get a lot of lag while swiping up and down in any conversation.
Nope, I am on EU Stable 10.3.4 P build only but lately find it quite laggy. And so was planning to decide what should be the best ROM for long term as this device is now EOL.

I read some where that latest MIUI 10 beta from EU is something to reckon as MIUI 11 has RAM issue and MIUI 12 only ported ROMs are there.

Reactions: Rick24