Questions About Changing Rom To Miui

thgeorge

Members
Mar 3, 2017
So , I currently have CM 13.1 on my Mi4c and I want to install Miui so I have a few questions just to be sure:

1. First of all , whitch build would you recommend ( I don't mind small performance details , I just want everything to be functional and clean)
  2. Can I just make a "clean" install of that build or should I follow the recommended procedure ?
  3. I think that my bootloader will be re-locked . If it does , will something as simple as the command "fastboot oem unlock" work ( this is the method that I initially used to unlock it ) ? I know it is recommended to do it the "official" way but this is simple and fast.

A
So , I currently have CM 13.1 on my Mi4c and I want to install Miui so I have a few questions just to be sure:

1. First of all , whitch build would you recommend ( I don't mind small performance details , I just want everything to be functional and clean)
  2. Can I just make a "clean" install of that build or should I follow the recommended procedure ?
  3. I think that my bootloader will be re-locked . If it does , will something as simple as the command "fastboot oem unlock" work ( this is the method that I initially used to unlock it ) ? I know it is recommended to do it the "official" way but this is simple and fast.
As my experience, with MIUI nougat you have to unlock the bootloader with official method.

Reactions: thgeorge
Thanks for your replies. I think I will wait a little bit more so that a stable and practically useful android N build will be released and also to wait for xposed support.