Quick Charge 3.0 Does Not Works On Mi Mix 2 - Lastest Build Xiaomi.eu

Louischartoire

Members
Feb 11, 2018
Hi everydoby,

I've recieved few weeks ago my superb Mi Mix 2, which is incredible.

The battery life is pretty good, and charges quicly with QC 3.0, but since I have flashed my device with Xiaomi.eu latest ROM (weekly), it does not works anymore. I've tried to wipe data, davlink, cache, etc... But nothing works for me. At the beggining, QC 3.0 works with the Xiaomi global rom shipped with the device.

When I plug the charger, it says to me it's quick charging but it need 3 hours to fully charge (previsously, it was a big hour). I've tried with original charger shipped in the box and an Aukey QC 3.0 charger (wich works fine with other devices).

Does someone as any recommandations for me? I didnt find any solution on the forums or google.

Thanks a lot

Hi everydoby,

I've recieved few weeks ago my superb Mi Mix 2, which is incredible.

The battery life is pretty good, and charges quicly with QC 3.0, but since I have flashed my device with Xiaomi.eu latest ROM (weekly), it does not works anymore. I've tried to wipe data, davlink, cache, etc... But nothing works for me. At the beggining, QC 3.0 works with the Xiaomi global rom shipped with the device.

When I plug the charger, it says to me it's quick charging but it need 3 hours to fully charge (previsously, it was a big hour). I've tried with original charger shipped in the box and an Aukey QC 3.0 charger (wich works fine with other devices).

Does someone as any recommandations for me? I didnt find any solution on the forums or google.

Thanks a lot
Hi, restart it with the charger plugged in ... that made me synonymous but since everything is ok

That's strange, but thanks, juste have toi Switch off the phone pluged in and restart also pluged in... Seems to work well now !

Thanks for the help !

[QUOTE = "Louischartoire, post: 411733, membre: 188653"] C'est étrange, mais merci, il suffit de Eteindre le téléphone branché et redémarrer aussi branché ... Ca semble bien fonctionner maintenant!

Merci pour l'aide! [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Louischartoire, post: 411733, membre: 188653"] C'est étrange, mais merci, il suffit de Eteindre le téléphone branché et redémarrer aussi branché ... Ca semble bien fonctionner maintenant!

Merci pour l'aide! [/ QUOTE]
Hi, if I could help in my answer so much better ... from time to time a little reboot charger plugged it will not hurt ... good day