Raise to wake up (Miui feature or xiaomi.eu?)

FuSan

Members
Nov 25, 2018
I had a question. Is raise to wake up a miui feature or it's a mod of xiaomi.eu rom? I kind of forgot. Atleast I didn't use this until I switched to xiaomi.eu. So either could be possible :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:. If its a xiaomi.eu feature I had a optimization suggestions.

I had a question. Is raise to wake up a miui feature or it's a mod of xiaomi.eu rom? I kind of forgot. Atleast I didn't use this until I switched to xiaomi.eu. So either could be possible :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:. If its a xiaomi.eu feature I had a optimization suggestions.
Both.
Some devices have the feature included on official ROMs.
Other devices got the feature on EU ROMs when we enabled that for them, but the feature isn't always working as fast as expected.

Reactions: CyNote
Both.
Some devices have the feature included on official ROMs.
Other devices got the feature on EU ROMs when we enabled that for them, but the feature isn't always working as fast as expected.
Oh. So my suggestion is most likely needs to be implemented by xiaomi.

Whatever saying it here anyway. I thought asking for raise to wake up and face unlock optimized for a certain condition. When the screen is turned on because of a notification it normally doesn't have the face unlock (I know the option in settings that enables face unlock whenever screen lights up). But if raise to wake action is triggered in that turned on state it should try to use face unlock. Obviously because it feels normal.