Random force close apps?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi (Red Rice / HongMi)' started by Potku, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Potku

PotkuMembers

Dec 26, 2013
    Male
    Hello,

This started happening today. I cannot correlate it with any changes as I have not made any, nor have any apps updated themselves. I have not changed the way I handle my phone (so, I am not accidentally touching the home button), so it shouldn't be that, either.

I tried searching for this but to no avail (that could be due to my weak search-fu). In many ways, it's great if no one else has experienced this, but in any case I would like to fix this somehow. Does anyone have any idea as to what's going on and how to kill that very disturbing bug?

2. Potku

PotkuMembers

Dec 26, 2013
    Male
    Sorry, forgot the most important part...

Model number: HM 1W
    Android version: 4.2.2 HM 2013023
    MIUI version: MIUI-JHBCNAH4.0
    Kernel version: 3.4.5

3. Potku

PotkuMembers

Dec 26, 2013
    Male
    This problem keeps coming and going, and I cannot relate it to anything I do. Has anyone experienced this?

4. Toni.stan

Toni.stanMembers

Sep 28, 2013
    Male
    croatia
    Hi. You can try several things: 1) in recovery wipe cache 2) wipe data (backup first,last option to try) 3) install root explorer, go to data/data folder and look for it size.it shold not exceed 150mb. If it is near that delete something that you do not need from that directory. If I were you I would try 1) and than 3). Option 2 is last resort.

Sent from my MI 1S using Tapatalk

5. JibZ

JibZMembers

Feb 19, 2014
    Male
    Hi,
    i just ordered the Hongmi and tried to put the french rom on it, it worked but i got the same FORCE CLOSE as you^^
    The solution for me was: Desactivating the "Pinyin Google keyboard" in the App manager, and the "Android original keyboard" too, but maybe for you, just try to desactivate the "Google keyboard"

Good luck

6. pjovp

pjovpMembers

Aug 5, 2011
    Male
    Portugal
    Install latest stable release....

Share Our Site