Real of fake hongmi?

emailo

Members
Dec 1, 2013
Hello,
I want to buy a hongmi (wcdma), I found a nice one on the aliexpress, the seller send to me this two photos:
Could it possible to check is it a original one (from this photo) or if i must ask a seller for a more photo?
Thanks for any answers!

Attachments

• original1.jpg
    original1.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 346
  • original2.jpg
    original2.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 309
Dont buy from aliexpress. I heard too much bad things on them (lot of fake phones).

Ibuygou is better :)

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2 avec Tapatalk

Dont buy from aliexpress. I heard too much bad things on them (lot of fake phones).
Ibuygou is better :)
I know the ibuygou is better but i have a coupon to use tommarow in aliexpress sale (-15$) and i want to buy this phone on this sale. :D
Btw. my friend brought a hongmi from alie and it 100% original, but the seller dont have more to sell so i must find another.

where are u from? im from mexico and in my experience even tho its a little bit pricy for me to buy a 150$ smartphone at 250$ was totally worth i buy lots of stuff from dx.com im aware of delays on airpost and my hongmi arrived in just a week thanks to DHL and the people from ibuygou if u apreciate your money that much then spend it on something worth the value BTW ibuygou always have sales on some devices and awesome stuff right now they have this one
http://www.ibuygou.com/crazy-discount/