Real of fake hongmi?

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi (Red Rice / HongMi)' started by emailo, Dec 1, 2013.

1. emailo

emailoMembers

Dec 1, 2013
    Male
    Hello,
    I want to buy a hongmi (wcdma), I found a nice one on the aliexpress, the seller send to me this two photos:
    Could it possible to check is it a original one (from this photo) or if i must ask a seller for a more photo?
    Thanks for any answers!

Attached Files:

2. ph0EnX

ph0EnXMembers

Dec 23, 2012
    Male
    Dont buy from aliexpress. I heard too much bad things on them (lot of fake phones).

******* is better :)

Envoyé depuis mon MI 2 avec Tapatalk

3. emailo

emailoMembers

Dec 1, 2013
    Male
    I know the ******* is better but i have a coupon to use tommarow in aliexpress sale (-15$) and i want to buy this phone on this sale. :D
    Btw. my friend brought a hongmi from alie and it 100% original, but the seller dont have more to sell so i must find another.

4. BTo90

BTo90Members

Oct 10, 2013
    Male
    where are u from? im from mexico and in my experience even tho its a little bit pricy for me to buy a 150$ smartphone at 250$ was totally worth i buy lots of stuff from dx.com im aware of delays on airpost and my hongmi arrived in just a week thanks to DHL and the people from ******* if u apreciate your money that much then spend it on something worth the value BTW ******* always have sales on some devices and awesome stuff right now they have this one
    http://www.*******.com/crazy-discount/

Share Our Site