New Redmi 1S bugs

kamelot

Members
Jan 17, 2013
I have found two major bugs in my Redmi 1S device. Same bugs have also been reported by another user of miui.bg:

1. An opened application closes instantly, ot a few seconds after being opened. There is no error message. It looks as if you have accidentaly pressed HOME button. When you open the app, it immediately closes again and this happens sometimes 5-6 times randomly. Very severe this one !

2. When there's an incoming call, the answer screen is being showed only for a second. After that it's minimised and you can only see the unlock screen. To answer a call in this situation, you need to unlock, slide down the info bar, select the call and slide to answer. This happens randomly. In my case - 5 or 6 times so far.

Device: Redmi 1S
ROM: 24 Stable Multilanguage

Last edited:
Reactions: prakash jha
I have found two major bugs in my Redmi 1S device. Same bugs have also been reported by another user of miui.bg:

1. An opened application closes instantly, ot a few seconds after being opened. There is no error message. It looks as if you have accidentaly pressed HOME button. When you open the app, it immediately closes again and this happens sometimes 5-6 times randomly. Very severe this one !

2. When there's an incoming call, the answer screen is being showed only for a second. After that it's minimised and you can only see the unlock screen. To answer a call in this situation, you need to unlock, slide down the info bar, select the call and slide to answer. This happens randomly. In my case - 5 or 6 times so far.

Device: Redmi 1S
ROM: 24 Stable Multilanguage
do you have screen protector..?

ingbrzy, I did have, until today. I thought it may be the problem, so I removed it. It didn't help.

Sent from my HM 1SW using Tapatalk

An opened application closes instantly, ot a few seconds after being opened. There is no error message. It looks as if you have accidentaly pressed HOME button. When you open the app, it immediately closes again and this happens sometimes 5-6 times randomly. Very severe this one !

I have the exact same problem as quoted. It's frustrating as apps (any) just closes suddenly, especially so when typing halfway or even just doing nothing - it'll closes.

I've reset the phone twice and only install whatsapp additional app.

The other related bug I discover is that if there's a "recent" entry for a number or contact in the call/sms log, clicking on the ">" beside the entry will definitely closes the window and back to home. Also, viewing the contact details of any entry that's already appeared in the "recent log" will also crash/closes the contact app.

These are all very serious bugs.
Model: HM1SW
Andriod: 4.3 JLS36C
MIUI-JHCCNBD23.0

Last edited:
I have this bug.
Almost always there is no response from the display when unlocking the phone (sliding to unlock). You have to press again the power button & slide to unlock to have a response. The latest version (43) did not help either.
It happened also that I can't terminate a call because there is no response from the display.
Anybody is having this problem?

Last edited: