Redmi 3 Google Play Game Lags.

arturitu

Members
Mar 31, 2017
So i tried to find answer on few different forums but noone was albe to help me, meaby someone here know how to fix this.
I got problem with my xiaomi phone since i bought it . The problem is showing when i start to play some google games and use live walpapers. Problem that i have is when i play games my telephone start to lags/ freezing(when i tap touch screen i need to hit buttons 5 times to got any action, but touch screen on main screen works without any problem), and only shuting down aplication help. After i shut down game everthing works fine like nothing happen. Other forum advice me to check my cpu temperature but everthing seems to work fine, After i run game cpu is in 60% or more in sleep mode. There was no more opinion so i decide to go here, meaby someone can give me advice how to fix this problem. Also want to thanks for any kind of help.

So i tried to find answer on few different forums but noone was albe to help me, meaby someone here know how to fix this.
I got problem with my xiaomi phone since i bought it . The problem is showing when i start to play some google games and use live walpapers. Problem that i have is when i play games my telephone start to lags/ freezing(when i tap touch screen i need to hit buttons 5 times to got any action, but touch screen on main screen works without any problem), and only shuting down aplication help. After i shut down game everthing works fine like nothing happen. Other forum advice me to check my cpu temperature but everthing seems to work fine, After i run game cpu is in 60% or more in sleep mode. There was no more opinion so i decide to go here, meaby someone can give me advice how to fix this problem. Also want to thanks for any kind of help.
hi.
give us some informations about your setup: Phone, Rom-Version, Games that work / dont work. mby we can help you then