Redmi 3 Pro. Miui 8.3 Developer 7.3.9 No Twrp After Update

luki---

Members
Mar 11, 2017
Hi,
after an upgrade to the development version 7.3.9 it is not possible to transition mode TWRP, after re-uploading TWRP by the fastboot mode still find a problem. Someone knows how to solve the problem?

Hi,
after an upgrade to the development version 7.3.9 it is not possible to transition mode TWRP, after re-uploading TWRP by the fastboot mode still find a problem. After entering into a state of RECOVERY system begins to run as normal. Someone knows how to solve the problem?

Use keys combination to boot into TWRP

~Tapatalk Mi5~

Yes, I had the same problem. But you can solve it installating TWRP again by ADB and CMD window.

Does not work.
When you click Recovery does not go into TWRP.
This is Reboot.
How to update on Friday?

Thanks, after a combination of keys (volume +, volume - and power) running TWRP. It can improve the error in an update on Friday.

Hello there.
Volume+, volume- and power doesn't work on my Redmi Pro. But TWRP still can be run by command:
$ fastboot boot TWRP-3.0.2-0-omega.img
. And it starts after about half minute after the command. I've tried to flash TWRP with adb shell:
# dd if=TWRP-3.0.2-0-omega.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name/recovery
, but no success. May be it has been flashed, but just can not start...

I very appreciate any ideas...

Hello there.
Volume+, volume- and power doesn't work on my Redmi Pro. But TWRP still can be run by command:
. And it starts after about half minute after the command. I've tried to flash TWRP with adb shell:
# dd if=TWRP-3.0.2-0-omega.img of=/dev/block/platform/mtk-msdc.0/11230000.msdc0/by-name/recovery
, but no success. May be it has been flashed, but just can not start...
I very appreciate any ideas...

Anton I just created an account to answer your question, since I had the same error, but managed to fix It using the following commands.

$ fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.0.2-0-omega.img
and then

After this I just wiped everything, and reflashed.
Hope I helped you out a bit.

Anton I just created an account to answer your question, since I had the same error, but managed to fix It using the following commands.

$ fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.0.2-0-omega.img
and then

After this I just wiped everything, and reflashed.
Hope I helped you out a bit.

Don't flash omega TWRP on the Redmi 3/Redmi 3 Pro though, the correct img is Ido. This is the Redmi 3 subforum, not Redmi Pro.