New Redmi 3 Xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.3.31_v7-5.1 And Runtastic

motor

Members
Feb 22, 2016
With previous rom runtastic worked very fine. With the latest rom xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.3.31_v7-5.1, runtastic loses gps signal after few minutes. How is it possible? some solution?
With other gps apps such as tomtom and google maps the rom seems working, But I'm interested with runtastic too

I have the same problem (with the same version) on my Aqua (Mi4s). I am loosing the signal with every app (Runtastic, Orux Maps, Mi Fit.....). The fix takes a long time, the signal is not stable.

I had that problem too with my RN3 MTK. I had to go to additional definitions, battery and performance, manage the use of battery and change the definitions of the permitions of the runtastic.
The problem was that when the phone went to sleep, the GPS stop running, and changing the permission to run on background resolve that

Reactions: Benja1972
I had that problem too with my RN3 MTK. I had to go to additional definitions, battery and performance, manage the use of battery and change the definitions of the permitions of the runtastic.
The problem was that when the phone went to sleep, the GPS stop running, and changing the permission to run on background resolve that
I solved the problem with a wipe of cache and dalvik.
Another problem is the simulation of the track with Google earth in runtastic. I don't see the track color in blu, and the arrow that follows the track. Another problem is the speed of the simulation not accelerated.
In the previous phone i had all of these features.

With previous rom runtastic worked very fine. With the latest rom xiaomi.eu_multi_ido_6.3.31_v7-5.1, runtastic loses gps signal after few minutes. How is it possible? some solution?
With other gps apps such as tomtom and google maps the rom seems working, But I'm interested with runtastic too
screenshot_2016-04-13-16-35-29_com-endomondo-android-png.11979

IvanV said:
If you want your app to not lose GPS signal while screen is off, go to

Settings\Additional Settings\Battery & performance\Manage apps' battery use\Choose apps\<Your app, e.g. Runtastic>

and pick Allowed in the Background Location section.
IM VERY HAPPY:D
For the first time in a very long and hard period of time, my GPS loggin started to work again, both in Endomomdo and Google FIT, thanks to IvanV The Great, even the MI band 1S is working on bluetooth...and only one drop out on the bluetooth headset...
Seems that Xiaomi nerfed the settings a little to hard, to give better battery performance...but on behalf of the smartphone function, like bluetooth and GPS connections...

How ever 2 hours of GPS logging and bluetooth headset use, 32% of battery drained..but it's a choice between working-out-smart and charge phone more...or not..I prefer smart...

Hi all,
After last update of MIUI 8 in my Redmi 3 pro, runtastic app closes itself automatically and randomly.
Previous build worked well.
How can I solve this trouble?
Tnx
Db