Redmi 3s Auto Shutdown In Pocket

Nafees Dipta

Members
Mar 20, 2016
Hi, my Redmi 3s is automatically shutting down in the pocket for no reason. for turning the device on, I have to hold power button around 10 seconds to turn the device on again. currently using xiaomi.eu beta rom. Any body faced this kind of issues?Any solution?

Reactions: Berci
Hi, my Redmi 3s is automatically shutting down in the pocket for no reason. for turning the device on, I have to hold power button around 10 seconds to turn the device on again. currently using xiaomi.eu beta rom. Any body faced this kind of issues?Any solution?
I have been facing this type of problem for almost two months. I was using xiaomi eu weekly rom. most of the time it shutdowns in pocket. I have searched in net about this problems and found no permanent solution. Later, I saw that someone told about proximity sensor issue. After deep sleep in whole night, it started the problems. So, he told to restart the phone after waking up in the morning. So, I did and it never shutdown in the whole day but did shutdown at night. I tried stable rom instead of dev rom. Seems like stable rom has less issue with it because i used stable rom more than 3 days and it never shutdowns during that period.

Yes i updated from global stable 7.5.4.0 to 6.9.22 beta and then the random reboots are gone but random power off's apear ,yes to tur on the device i had to press the button, like 10 seconds to turn it back on (a normal is about 3 sec) .

Read random reboot section and you will find why it is happening!

Yes i updated from global stable 7.5.4.0 to 6.9.22 beta and then the random reboots are gone but random power off's apear ,yes to tur on the device i had to press the button, like 10 seconds to turn it back on (a normal is about 3 sec) .

Read random reboot section and you will find why it is happening!
is there any solution to fix it?I used 8.0.5 eu stable rom around 2-3 days never faced this problem but whenever I switched to weekly rom whether it is eu rom or official rom, the problem started. currently using 8.0.6 eu rom. I used it around 24 hours. that problem didnt occur.