Redmi 3s - Cant Enter In Edl Mode...need Help

passosk58

Members
Apr 21, 2014
Hello
I have a redmi 3s with bootloader blocked.

I asked for unlock to xiaomi 1 month ago, bu with unlock tool stops allways at 50%...I have this rom: MIUI7 Global 7.5.4.0 (Malmaide)

I cant unlock bootloader...

I enter in edl mode (vol+ and power and choose download) try instal a fastboot rom with miflash but stops at 2%...

The phone now work but the wireless doesnt work!

I cant anymore enter in edl mode - when I try the phone rebbot to the system...I try many, many ways but I cant!

http://en.miui.com/thread-324164-1-1.html - doesnt work..

I try with fastboot and comand in computer (fastboot_edl) but doesnt work! The phone allways rebbot to the normal system...anybody help??! Thank you...

Steps:
1-enter into fastboot mode (vol- and power)
2-use minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4 type -> fastboot oem edl <- this takes you to EDL mode
3-case1 use MiFlashSetup-Beta ,you sould see com port ,and then you can flash rom (read more because you need more info to get it work)
-case2 if you can not enter into EDL mode by typing fastboot oem edl ,and dasen't show the com port ,then what i did was enterring fastboot, unlock bootloder (wile my phone was softbricked) ,then checked with fastboot oem device-info if its thru ,then selected download option in menu by pressing vol+ and power ,and the download option was the EDL mode (only for unlocked bootloader) then apeard the com port in MiFlash and then i flashed the stock old rom without any isue.
The End!

minimal_adb_fastboot_v1.4 type -> fastboot oem edl - if I do this imediatly the phone rebbot to the system...do not enter in edl mode!!

With ths rom I cant unlock bootloader! The unlock tool crash allways at 50%... :(

Once again: before you can unlock the bootloader you must enter your MIUI account details in your phone. Otherwise MiFlashUnlocker will stop at 50%.

MIUI account details in phone are equal to the details in MIUI unlocker...I ask for unlock to xiaomi in 12-09-2016 and receive the message in phone with autorization...

the problem is that! I have the bootloader locked...I cant enter in edl mode...so I cant install de rom china developer...thats the problem!!!!

unlocking works on every rom even its stable or dev or china , dasent mather !!!

I unlocked my bootloader while i had a softbrick after flashing succesfull from 7.5.4.0 global stable to 6.10.13 dev and that killed my phone at the first setup of miui when pressing a arrow to continue ,then black screen ,i also could not enter EDL mode ,i tried everything possible,after unlock i could enter into EDL mode by selecting the download at vol+ and power.

Before requesting for permission i logged into my account on my phone after that i factory reseted my phone from miui ,after reset the aacount still remaind in my phone and i had to write my pasword to start the setup of miui again ,i read somewhere that this works for those who are stuck at 50% so i did it befor trying to unlock.

I unlocked my phone for the first try withount any esues and not to mention while it was softbricked soo
Watch youtube videos ,and read more comments ,this is what i did!

I have this rom:
MIUI7 Global 7.5.4.0 (Malmaide)

I think it is a problem...and I have another problem...the wifi of the phone dont start...I try, and try but nothing...

This problem:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I have this rom:
MIUI7 Global 7.5.4.0 (Malmaide)

Yupp i had the same problem, because you dont have baseband and IMEI just check it it should write unknown ,I rebooted my phone a cuple of times with simcard in it and that brings back theese things ,if not then use MiFlash beta flash a newer rom ,like 8.0.3.0 global stable .
But the best is to do what i did because i was in the same situation like you pls read the random reboot section i posted there wat i did.

I think it is a problem...and I have another problem...the wifi of the phone dont start...I try, and try but nothing...

This problem:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can install any official ROM from a download from the official site. Store it in the internal storage, open Updater app, tap on the three dots in the upper right corner, choose "install from sd card" and select the downloaded file. This will also work with a locked bootloader.

No because the problem of WiFi...even if I download in pc and transfer to storage of The phone when I try do this The system says The phone dont have network...because WiFi is allays off...but I try do this when WiFi is ok, but The phone dont recognize The package...now WiFi never switch on...

Updater app verifies, if the update package is suitable for your phone, so it will need network access. What about mobile network?