Redmi 4 Prime Stuck At Boot

Korisnk

Members
Apr 10, 2017
Hi all,

I am a new member of thus community and hope you can help me.

I got Redmi 4 Prime phone with some vendor rom. I wanted to put Global Stable one. I have downloaded it from miui.com, and tried to put it with Miflash. After I connected phone, and ran Mi flash, I got message "Not enough storage to process this command", which was a bit odd because I have windows 7 x64. I have tried it again, again without success. Thhn I wanted to turn on the phone, but it went into bootloop. I stoped bootloop, and entered fastboot screen. From there I tried to install fastboot rom, but it just says that it can not be done on that partition.

Now the phone is just stuck in boot, on screen is just mi logo and that is it. I can only restart it, and enter fastboot menu (rabbit repairing android). I can't enter any other menu.

I would really appreciate help, this is terrible.

Is this the only way?

I can't enter phone as I described, and can't unlock BL usual way. The problem is that is bricked.

I am not responsible for ANY damages if you follow my post. I am not a professional, pure home amateur user, and have no experience with this kind of stuff!

So, I think I bricked my phone by using old MiFlash. That is my guess.

I could power on the phone only up to Mi logo. The only way I could turn the phone is to let the battery drain. So I did, and nothing happened. I also could go in to Fastboot mode, by pressing Vol Down (I think) and Power.

I found this video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here the guy is showing how to enter Download mode from powered off phone. I could not use his key combination because my phone was with Mi logo non stop.

Than I pressed Vol Up + Vol Down + Power. I held it till picture of the phone appeared on the screen with cable drawing.

I followed all the steps from the video. So only difference was the key combination.

I am not responsible for ANY damages if you follow my post. I am not a professional, pure home amateur user, and have no experience with this kind of stuff!