New Redmi 4x - 8.1.11 V2 - Android Auto Freeze When Conected To Car

xiveris

Members
Jan 14, 2018
I bought car with support to Android Auto. However i have problem to use it with my 2 phones with MIUI (Redmi 4A and 4X).

Everything is connecting without any problem (navigation, spotify , sms notification), however after any call , whole system (on car screen) is freezing and working very slow. Only help here is unplug and plugin cable.
During freeze i can change songs from spotify ect. (using buttons on radio) it is working fluent , but screen respond later with notification about next song.

I tried to change battery optimallization, permisions ect. i've also changed Global MIUI 8 on redmi 4x to MIUI 9 and now to Xiaomi.EU, restore to default my phone, and i make fresh instal of AA and other apps. Tried also 5 different cables. I also checked Samsung J5 and it is working without any problems, and freezes.

Maybe there is something missing in MIUI or something is blocking communication with android auto.

I have the same problems on my Chevy Spark my wifes Samsung works great it looks like Xiaomi has a major communication problem not only with Android Auto. I can't connect to my drone as well. I have seen these problems on many other Forums.