Redmi 4x 9.2.3

Xiaomi.eu 9.2 is out, I'm downloading right now... I don't expect massive changes though, should just be enhancements and fixes.
9.2.1 to be exactly and now I confused where they got 9.2.1 if original MIUI after 9.1.2 released 9.2.3. What's going on lol.

Xiaomi.eu is based upon China official ROMs, so it follows the China Stable versions (currently 9.2.1 for Santoni).
9.2.3 on the other hand is the Global Stable, that is a different ROM with different releases.

Xiaomi.eu is based upon China official ROMs, so it follows the China Stable versions (currently 9.2.1 for Santoni).
9.2.3 on the other hand is the Global Stable, that is a different ROM with different releases.
So you saying china stable behind global stable? Kinda strange.

That is the official download page for both Global and China; click on "Redmi 4x China" and you can see that the latest version for China Stable is 9.2.1.

That is the official download page for both Global and China; click on "Redmi 4x China" and you can see that the latest version for China Stable is 9.2.1.
I see now. So china stable older and bigger. Why xiaomi.eu based on china not on global? o_O