Redmi 4x Reboots To Recovery After Rom Update

Luigi91

Members
Jan 26, 2017
Good morning, I've got a strange thing happening on a RedMi 4X (santoni).
It has the TWRP recovery, and whenever I install or update the Xiaomi.eu ROM (it doesn't matter if I manually install the zip or perform an OTA of the EU rom), when the install has done and it reboots, instead of going straight to system, it reboots to the recovery, and I have to manually reboot to system. This only happens after an update it's done, and I understand that it's not a big deal, but it's very strange, TWRP settings are exactly the same of my Mi5s, where this doesn't happen. Do you guys can help me out? I just want the recovery to reboot to system after an update, thanks.

Hello.

i've update rom 8.5.2 to 8.5.4 yesterday, using updater of Miui.

I notice the same thing you describe, i've ad to reboot to system manualy during process ( after unpack process maybe)

cia

Is it the first time that happens to you? Because on the 4X happened every single time I installed a ROM, even with older versions, and that's very strange. Is there an hidden option maybe?

Good morning, I've got a strange thing happening on a RedMi 4X (santoni).
It has the TWRP recovery, and whenever I install or update the Xiaomi.eu ROM (it doesn't matter if I manually install the zip or perform an OTA of the EU rom), when the install has done and it reboots, instead of going straight to system, it reboots to the recovery, and I have to manually reboot to system. This only happens after an update it's done, and I understand that it's not a big deal, but it's very strange, TWRP settings are exactly the same of my Mi5s, where this doesn't happen. Do you guys can help me out? I just want the recovery to reboot to system after an update, thanks.
I would suggest to backup all your data and then:
Reflash twrp, boot twrp, format data > reboot to recovery. After this put rom in internal storage> install zip