Redmi 5 (rosy) and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*

kizam

Members
Sep 22, 2018
I have Redmi 5 (rosy), install MIUI 10 8.9.20, and when install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* application, it will crash. I tried many *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and same crash (Unfortunately, Camera has stopped). I Install in twrp Camera_2API.zip, and in BuidProp persist.camera.HAL3.enabled (1). What can I do?

what version of the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* are you trying to install?
enter the link of the apk file

Actually I am using both versions of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5/6. Work well for the back camera. But the front has problems in portrait mode. This thread is no longer active since the starter switch to other phone but I would like to keep for the good working *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for Rosy

Actually I am using both versions of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* 5/6. Work well for the back camera. But the front has problems in portrait mode. This thread is no longer active since the starter switch to other phone but I would like to keep for the good working *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for Rosy
Please can you give me the links of your gcams?

Sorry I cannot remember the link but the file name is MGCamera_5.1.0.18_R4X_v.5.1.5.apk and
com.google.ar.lens_1.2.181008059-181008059_minAPI23(arm64-v8a)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk.

You can Google for them. It works both