Redmi k20 pro rom

XIAOMISWSUCKS

Members
Aug 2, 2019
is there a stable rom for the redmi k20 pro. all i see are bugs. how can you make a stable chinese rom even worse?

Xiaomi.eu 10.3.16 is stable. After flashing, install magisk and search for Audio Compatibility Patch. Install this patch and you're set. The only issue I've had was Google Assistant's Voice Match, which, from what I understand, has been blocked by Xiaomi. Everything else works perfectly. The rom is debloated, fast, and Nova Launcher+dark mode makes it look good too.
It's still much better than the current versions of LOS, Pixel EXP., RR, etc. I flashed LOS and Pexp and they were way too buggy in this stage.

Reactions: leminhitalia
Hi, I have applied below steps and got fixed the issue on my K20 Pro:
1. Format data by TWRP
2. Download and flash the stable 10.3.15.
3. Launch and setting your MIUI 10.3.15 (like add google account, install some apps)
4. Then continue downloading and flash the stable 10.3.16

After successfully flash 10.3.16, you launch and use the phone as normal and the issue should be fixed.
Please try doing the steps and let me know the result.

Thanks.

I tried all the available roms and the only one I could manage to get working was the Indian global rom MIUI Global 10.3.3 |
Stable10.3.3.0(PFKINXM). I
can live without the NFC for now.
Please can someone port this rom with NFC then you'll be on to a winner.

Hello do you know if widevine L1 is supported on Rom 10.3.16.0? I've L3 now, but the phone is unlocked... could it be the problem? Other problem is that I cannot see netflix app in playstore... I've sideloaded it :) thx