Redmi k50 and k50 pro

Glenn_

Members
Apr 29, 2020
Hi do xiaomi.eu planning support those device as i remember xiaomi.eu not support mtk processor
Planning to switch to those phone

Reactions: chinghao96
You remember correctly, and it still applies...
@Igor Eisberg Hey I´d appreciate any help to assist me going back to STOCK, of course I am more than willing to buy a beer/coffee whatever hahaha DRINKS first!
I have serious quick drain battery issues and overheating, could you please be so kind in assisting if possible? Tnx in advance! these are the steps I´ve followed so Far without success...

• Using STOCK Recovery, system allows you to go reboot on Recovery, however, RECOVERY ROM (+4.5Gb) is not recognized, nor install it.

• Using FASTBOOT ROM (+6.5 GB), extracting it and using the *.Bat Flash all or any other bat option, it does start but once starts flashing SUPER partition (the actual system image), it stops at Super 18/27 and closes itself, no matter how many times you try or using the other *.bat files within the extracted rom, it is always same result.

• Using same FASTBOOT ROM but also XioaMiTool V2 from Francesco Tescari, it starts flashing but once in SUPER flash, it gives error and closes, no matter if you select "THE UNBRICK OPTION or the MOD option", both give error anyways.

• Using same FASTBOOT ROM but with MiFlash20220507 (latest update I found), it gives anti-rollback error and does not even start to try to flash it, even though, it is supposed to be the same firmware.
Hope someone can help! Love u guys!

@Igor Eisberg Hey I´d appreciate any help to assist me going back to STOCK, of course I am more than willing to buy a beer/coffee whatever hahaha DRINKS first!
I have serious quick drain battery issues and overheating, could you please be so kind in assisting if possible? Tnx in advance! these are the steps I´ve followed so Far without success...

• Using STOCK Recovery, system allows you to go reboot on Recovery, however, RECOVERY ROM (+4.5Gb) is not recognized, nor install it.

• Using FASTBOOT ROM (+6.5 GB), extracting it and using the *.Bat Flash all or any other bat option, it does start but once starts flashing SUPER partition (the actual system image), it stops at Super 18/27 and closes itself, no matter how many times you try or using the other *.bat files within the extracted rom, it is always same result.

• Using same FASTBOOT ROM but also XioaMiTool V2 from Francesco Tescari, it starts flashing but once in SUPER flash, it gives error and closes, no matter if you select "THE UNBRICK OPTION or the MOD option", both give error anyways.

• Using same FASTBOOT ROM but with MiFlash20220507 (latest update I found), it gives anti-rollback error and does not even start to try to flash it, even though, it is supposed to be the same firmware.
Hope someone can help! Love u guys!
I appreciate your support, but duplicating the same post multiple times is simply spamming.
I'm not sure how I can help you with something I don't control. I don't ever use any of these programs.
You might want to try flashing the stock recovery ROM using an unofficial TWRP:

Reactions: smbserver