Redmi Note 10 Pro Firmware?

touns_j

Members
Jun 16, 2016
Hi there ,
i have a Redmi Note 10 Pro on Firmware 12.0.2.0 RFKZAVC. seems other Redmi Note 10 Pro are on firmware 12.5..
can anyone help me with a link to a stock rom compatible with my device ? i know it's a global rom that i have but i can't seem to find any update for it

Regards

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-08-18-11-34-08-777_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-08-18-11-34-08-777_com.android.settings.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 524
Last edited:
You have a branded ROM not from Xiaomi, so you don't have MIUI 12.5 and you may not have it for a long time. No switching areas will help you.
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/what-the-letters-in-the-miui-version-designation-mean.62886/

I would unlock the bootloaer in your place and use Mflash to install ROM from Xiaomi, international (RKF MI XM) or according to your area (EU, RU, IN, ID, TU, etc.)

I just wanted to say thanks again
i did unlock my device's bootloader and then flashed the Global MIUI 12.5.6 and so far so good

Good day. Sorry to reignite this thread. I have the same issue with my Redmi Note 10 Pro stuck on 12.5.4.0(RFKZAVC). I want to unlock the bootloader and then flash a Global ROM via Mi Flash Tool. I want to keep the phone stock so I need an official ROM. Where can I download one from? And will I still receive OTA updates? Sorry I'm a bit of a noob

My phone is also single SIM (even though it has 2 IMEI's). Carrier has locked that feature so I hope that dual SIM functionality becomes available after flashing a Global ROM

Thank you. I will first unlock the bootloader and then flash the relevant Global ROM for my phone. Will I lose all data once a unlock the bootloader?