Redmi Note 11e Pro 5G

Andrew-FR

Members
May 24, 2023
Hi

My parents just bought 2 new Redmi Note 11e Pro 5G from a French online retailer. I have set one phone up but it will not recognise the local 4G network nor will it connect to it. Our cellular provider is SFR. It will also not download a large update of 3.2GB update number 13.0.7.0.SKCMIXM Stable. No matter whether I connect to our WiFi or via my personal hotspot, it keeps pausing and failing.

Does anyone have a suggestion or fix for this issue as I am very frustrated with it. My own devices under a different brand have no issues connecting to the network. Thank you in advance

If you have a Redmi Note 11E Pro, you bought a Chinese model without B20 LTE band support.

1684948451691.png

The question is also whether this custom ROM here is installed at all. It does not look like it. So it's useless to report a bug here in this forum.

Reactions: Birraque
The question is also whether this custom ROM here is installed at all. It does not look like it. So it's useless to report a bug here in this forum.
A lot of hardware (CN models), Stock MIUI and Carriers configurations issues have been reported in the last few days. Xiaomi.EU's Forum seems to be the new one stop miracle adviser to address all Xiaomi issues now.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
If I placed my thread in the wrong area, my apologies. I was merely looking for a possible fix for these devices without needing to return them to the seller. I would not have let my parents buy them had I known they were a Chinese Market model. I wasn't here when they placed the order.

Does anyone have a suggestion?