Redmi Note 2 Network Problem

cristi29

Members
Mar 16, 2016
So I'm using 6.1.29 with my redmi note 2 and i have a strange problem. Sometimes I have no network coverage even if all the bars are present(and the zone has full coverage of course). It's only happening when I receive the first call in the morning and the person who calls me is telling me that I have my phone shut off. So is only happens after about 5-8 hours of inactivity. In the rest of the day I have no problems. However in the morning when the bars are full and the network coverage looks fine the mobile data is working without problems since my friend is telling me via whatsapo that I have no coverage lol.
To resolve this problem I need to reboot the phone and everything is good. However I don't want to reboot the phone every morning.
Has anyone else encountered this problem on redmi note 2 with 6.1.29?

Thanks

So I'm using 6.1.29 with my redmi note 2 and i have a strange problem. Sometimes I have no network coverage even if all the bars are present(and the zone has full coverage of course). It's only happening when I receive the first call in the morning and the person who calls me is telling me that I have my phone shut off. So is only happens after about 5-8 hours of inactivity. In the rest of the day I have no problems. However in the morning when the bars are full and the network coverage looks fine the mobile data is working without problems since my friend is telling me via whatsapo that I have no coverage lol.
To resolve this problem I need to reboot the phone and everything is good. However I don't want to reboot the phone every morning.
Has anyone else encountered this problem on redmi note 2 with 6.1.29?

Thanks
Then install stable that it has no bugs.