New [redmi Note 2] Screen Mirroring Bug?

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Joe886, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Joe886

Joe886Members

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    Hello,

I have installed the 5.12.31 weekly rom from your site. Now the screen mirroring isn't working. Bevor I installed this rom the screen mirroring was working perfektly.
    Now when I'm trying to connect too my TV (Samsung UE40JU6050) my TV does show me a Pin Number that I have too enter into my smartphone. But there is no pop up or such a thing showing where I could enter the Pin. Because of that I can't get a connection. With Wifi direct it's the same thing.
    Before I installed this rom it was working without a Pin. I just choose my TV and it worked.

Is it a bug or how do I get it to work?

Thank you in advance

2. Namaless

NamalessMembers

Feb 6, 2012
    I can't confirm this problem, but some ppl have this problem. The best way if you want a device working fine all times is not used a developer version, use only the stable and go happy all times.

In the end waiting few days before xiaomi.eu release the latest stable 7.1.1.0 and try this, I used the official and i not have any problem.

3. Joe886

Joe886Members

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    Strange..
    my girfrieds note 2 arrived yesterday, I installed the same rom and it's working with her note 2.
    Will try the stable in near future.

4. Namaless

NamalessMembers

Feb 6, 2012
    Nice to know :)

5. Joe886

Joe886Members

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    Btw is it possible to flash the stable without full wipe? Just dalvik and cache?

6. Namaless

NamalessMembers

Feb 6, 2012
    You can try, if i remember true working fine in some devices, fail in some other, so you need only to try.
    REMEMBER!! Create a recovery backup first.

Btw please don't post offtopic :p here we talking about bug of screen mirroring xD

7. Joe886

Joe886Members

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    Sorry :D
    Thanks for your help

Namaless likes this.
  8. Joe886

Joe886Members

Jan 5, 2016
    Male
    So I now installed the stable. The first time I turned screen mirroring on it worked fine. The smartphone showed a pop up where I could enter the Pin number. So I thought ok cool now it's working. But no, on the second try the pop up don't show again and I can not enter the pin necessary to connect to my TV.

9. liberato1978

Jan 8, 2016
    Always working random this function :(

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Share Our Site