Redmi Note 3 Pro Se - No Service

DerTou

Members
Dec 19, 2016
Hi guys,

I don't get service on my kate, however SIM card is detected. WiFi, Bluetooth, camera etc. are all working fine, just mobile signal is not working :( I already have checked with another phone, the SIM card is fine. Also flashing other ROM versions didn't change anything, I can't get the mobile signal to work. Do you have any tips on how to fix this? Thanks in advance :)

I think somewhere I read about this problem. Try to put your sim to slot 2 and then back again in slot 1. But not 100% sure about it

Redmi Note 3 PRO SE

Hi guys,

I don't get service on my kate, however SIM card is detected. WiFi, Bluetooth, camera etc. are all working fine, just mobile signal is not working :( I already have checked with another phone, the SIM card is fine. Also flashing other ROM versions didn't change anything, I can't get the mobile signal to work. Do you have any tips on how to fix this? Thanks in advance :)
Are you sure that you have got a kate and not a. kenzo? Even if that, are you sure that you have flashed the right rom for kate (or kenzo otherwise)?
your phone issue is typical when swapping kate and kenzo roms because they have different radio modules, in particular for phone line (ltr bands).

Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Special Edition (Kate) via Tapatalk

So I tried swapping the SIM slots back and forth but it didn't help.

Are you sure that you have got a kate and not a. kenzo? Even if that, are you sure that you have flashed the right rom for kate (or kenzo otherwise)?
your phone issue is typical when swapping kate and kenzo roms because they have different radio modules, in particular for phone line (ltr bands).

Well the seller sold it as Special Edition so I flashed the kate ROM. Are you saying I should try flashing the kenzo ROM?

Is there another way to make sure I got the right device?

It's simple - If your device has 152mm you have KATE. If 150mm you have kenzo.

Redmi Note 3 PRO SE

OK I flashed to the weekly ROM for kate as you suggested (I was on stable before) but the issue persists.

Hello, same problem on Kate, with a stable rom, I solved simply by activating the cellular signal to settings, phone information, 4 tip of internal memory and you open the CHECK, telephone 1 and 2. They are turned off by the update. ..

Last edited: