Redmi Note 3 Pro Setting Fc

amit_levy

Members
Dec 13, 2016
i flash the version updated every week with 6.0 mm,and after that she finish up have a problem with the Settings application I click it and she close and write "unfforcntliy setting has force close" i try some ver and same problem with setting app
anyone know how i fix that problem?

I have the same problem... any fix or solution please? For my it happens with the last 3 builds included the stable version of XIaomi EU.

I have this problem as well. I have "regular" twrp and unlocked bootloader. I did a full wipe after install 6.12.22. i had problems with mi acount also (after chosing language, Wi-Fi, Gmail acount...) Same problems with 6.12.29. i also tried to choose English (US). Problems with mi acount and settings FC. If i try to unistall an APP draging it todos garbage basket the phone do a reboot. Help US, please...

One more with this problem, i have tried both roms from Xiaomi.EU and i have the same error....

What is the last stable or devel version that works ?

One more with this problem, i have tried both roms from Xiaomi.EU and i have the same error....

What is the last stable or devel version that works ?
My redmi had a vendor ROM. The unlock bootloader was unofficial.
Use your mi account to ask for unlock authorization from offical site. You will get a SMS with a code to confirm your request. After that, wait a few days to get the SMS with permition.
You must install latest official development ROM (it can be global, fastboot ROM, not zip). Install it with latest xiaomiflashtoll. Put your phone on edl mode (be careful with drivers, you must have qualcomm driver installed).
Google it to find out the right detayled steps
After the instalation, you must use the offical unlock tool after, because your phone will be with bootloader locked again.
After the unlock, install latest twrp and inside twrp do a factory reset. Install the latest ROM from miui.eu site and supersu (zip files).
Wipe cache. Reboot it.
Done.
It worked for me. It looks like that bootloader unlocked with unofficial method was the problem.

My redmi had a vendor ROM. The unlock bootloader was unofficial.
Use your mi account to ask for unlock authorization from offical site. You will get a SMS with a code to confirm your request. After that, wait a few days to get the SMS with permition.
You must install latest official development ROM (it can be global, fastboot ROM, not zip). Install it with latest xiaomiflashtoll. Put your phone on edl mode (be careful with drivers, you must have qualcomm driver installed).
Google it to find out the right detayled steps
After the instalation, you must use the offical unlock tool after, because your phone will be with bootloader locked again.
After the unlock, install latest twrp and inside twrp do a factory reset. Install the latest ROM from miui.eu site and supersu (zip files).
Wipe cache. Reboot it.
Done.
It worked for me. It looks like that bootloader unlocked with unofficial method was the problem.

tks, i have unlock the bootloader with unofficial method many times. maybe i tried your solution...

I had unlocked unofficially sometimes (more than one phone). Since Android 6, looks like that is not the solution. It will work for you, you'll see. Place feedback wen it is done...

I had unlocked unofficially sometimes (more than one phone). Since Android 6, looks like that is not the solution. It will work for you, you'll see. Place feedback wen it is done...

It works for me too. Unlocked it oficial method. Thanks!