New Redmi Note 4G email problems

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Podovsky, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Podovsky

PodovskyMembers

Oct 29, 2014
    After upgrading from MIUI V5 to MIUI V6 I have 2 problems with my email on my Redmi Note 4G, it happened with all versions of MIUI V6 I flashed (currently 4.12.26).

First problem is the email widget, I can add the widget to a screen but it wont show any email. I tried with both my hotmail account and an exchange account. It keeps saying "touch/click to configure"

Second problem is that when I receive an email I do get a notification on the top of the screen, but when I click it it won't go to the mail inbox. The notification just disappears and it goes to the homescreen. In order to open my email I always have to go to the homescreen and click the email app which is in the tools folder.

Is this a known problem? Any suggestions?

2. g0ran

g0ranMembers

Dec 13, 2014
    It is working just as it supposed.
    Try to clean cache and if nothing helps flash it again and delete data and cache.

3. Podovsky

PodovskyMembers

Oct 29, 2014
    #3Podovsky,Jan 5, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
    Thx for your reply. Are you using Redmi Note 4G?
    I tried wiping it, cleaning cache and flashing it but it still doesn't work.

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Edit: I just tried to flash normal (non multi lang) MIUI, and when I do so the email widget works. It seems to be a problem with the multi lang rom.

Share Our Site