Redmi Note 4x

There is a dev rom, it's the same for redmi note 4 global, redmi note 4x that have codename mido.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Just got the Redmi Note 4X (Mido). Have you tested Dev ROM with Android 7? Should I install it or better wait for stables?

I installed dev and it works good, but if you don't like experimenting with your phone, global stable is better

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Personally, I prefer eu stable rom as I used it on my previous 2 phones. Why do you think that global stable is better?
If you said that dev eu rom works good, it means that you have no issues with it or...?

No issues, but eventually updating every release every week, bug came out, and you must know how to silve problems... and know how to unlock bootloader, install twrp and roms. If you want phone hust ready as it came out of his package, global rom is good and work as it is

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

OK, thanks! I will probably install dev rom and wait for the next stable. Updating phone every week is a baga :)
Have you noticed any differences between Android 6 and 7 (performance, camera quality etc...)?

On the latest page of Download Roms Ingzbry writes "For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!"

Has this something to do with the Redmi Note 4X?

On the latest page of Download Roms Ingzbry writes "For Redmi NoteW installation, follow this guide for repartition your internal storage...
otherwise you will get bootloop and cry to your pillow..!"

Has this something to do with the Redmi Note 4X?
No

Envoyé de mon MI 5 en utilisant Tapatalk

Are there any plans to release a stable xiaomi.eu version of MIUI 8.2.x (Android 6)?
I'd really like to stick with Marshmallow as long as there's no Xposed for Nougat and would love to give the Xiamo.eu-ROMs a try. :)
Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,
Eddga

Just noticed that the first eu stable release has finally been uploaded HMNote4X_V8.5.1.0.MCFCNED
Has anyone tried it?