Redmi Note 5 pro MIUI 9 vs MIUI 10 camera improvements

ipolit

Members
May 2, 2016
Hello, recently I replaced my wife's Redmi 5 plus with Redmi Note 5 pro. Mostly because of the camera. unfortunately she is not satisfied with the results. The colors in highly contrast scenes are washed and some of them are missing. When I compare picture taken with the plus and same with the Pro, it is clearly visible that the plus handles the colors better. The Pro is with MIUI 9 stable from xiaomi.eu
Friend of mine has Pro with official MIUI9 stable and the results are same. So the question is does MIUI 10 brings an improvement in this direction, or the problem is in the sensor/camera?
Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

sensor camera..try with *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* unlock bootloader etc.

I tried, not good if there are people on the photo. I will try with MIUI 10 and if there is no improvement, I will take the phone for me. I don't care so much for photo quality.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

I have the same phone and with the necessary changes the difference with the camera stock are very evident especially in the photos with little light